Our house was built in 1895 by the Carneys and was a place where family, friends and community leaders came to enjoy good food, music and conversation in beautiful surroundings. It has now been restored and is once again a family home with warmth and friendliness. The entrance to the home features a large wraparound porch. Inside, our guests are welcomed to a showplace featuring three operational fireplaces on the main floor, stained and beveled glass windows, natural oak, beech, maple and walnut woodwork and beautiful parquet floors.
Click the photos below to enlarge.